- 8 – 12 Years of Experience.
- Location – Noida
- Qualification- B. Tech- Civil/ Mechanical. LLB shall be preferred
The candidate having exposure in thermal power plant in contract administration will be preferred (manager contracts).
Statement of Job Responsibilities:
- Exposure to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) 2016 and its amendment.
- Preparing demand notice under IBC
- Exposure to Initiation of insolvency and liquidation proceedings against Corporate Debtor
- Scrutiny of Bids, Risk Assessment and Mitigation of Risk
- Thorough knowledge about the General Conditions and Special Conditions of Contract
- Identifying the issues involved in the contract and drafting contractual letters
- Preparation of Claim against the breach of contract
- Amicable settlement of claim with client
- Exposure to arbitration notice, attending arbitration proceedings and participate in arbitration proceeding as witness
- Exposure to Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, and its Amendment
- Exposure to International Arbitration like ICC Rules, SIAC Rules etc.
- Negotiation skill to settle the issues with client
- Contract Administration and bringing and raising the issues contractually and their resolution