Diversifying the expertise into execution of Coal Handling Plant, our profile comprises of system design & major equipment like Wagon Tipplers, Side Arm our diversified area now includes execution of Coal/Lime Handling Plants on Turnkey/EPC basis. Our profile comprises of system design and major equipment like Wagon Tipplers, Track Hoppers, Paddle/Plough Feeders, Crushers, Screens, Belt Conveyors, Apron Feeders and Stacker-cum-Reclaimers apart from civil, structural, and electrical works.
With more than two decades of experienced project managers backing the CHP team in the Company, we ensure that the projects are completed on time and within the allocated budgets.
At various stages of preparation process, coal needs to be stored & conveyed around the system. The Coal Handling System consists of:
- Unloading of coal from wagons, conveying, screening / crushing, stacking, reclaiming and bunker feeding system.
- All the auxiliaries like Dust Extraction, Dust Suppression, Ventilation (Tunnels / Switchgear Rooms) and Bunker Ventilation Systems are included.
- Conveyor Weigh Scales, Magnetic Separators, Metal Detectors, Sampling System etc. also form part of Coal Handling System.
Team on CHP
Our human expertise spearheads & marks our presence as a respected player in the CHP sector. The team possesses more than 20 years of rich experience in Coal Handling turnkey projects that has created a strong market presence with On-time delivery of systems. The steadfast endeavors of the CHP division in the organisation is bound to raise the standards of CHP project in India.
- Knowledge capability brought about by the presence of distinguished professionals having more than 20 years of experience in material handling industry, makes us a respected player in this sector.
- Our state-of-the-art Manufacturing Unit at Keshwana, Rajasthan – manufacturing the critical equipment like Crushers, Screens, Stacker Reclaimers, Travelling Tipper, Idler, Pulley etc. reduces our dependency on the vendors for the timely delivery of the equipment, which can go as long as 30 months for the critical equipment like stacker reclaimer.
- With rich experience in turnkey projects, we have created a strong market presence over the years in the field of ash handling due to On-time delivery of system.
- Stable balance sheet (Exponential growth in turnover for the last 2 years)
- Employee strength of more than 1500 including 600 engineers.
- Well-equipped infrastructure & network in key locations as Delhi & Kolkata to cater to various Clients & their needs.
- Our manufacturing facilities are ISO – 9001 & 14001 accredited and approved by reputed end users.
- Recognized as an approved supplier for CHP by BHEL-ISG.