Macawber Beekay is pioneer in deploying Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying concept for handling difficult materials like rejects (sizes upto 40 mm) from Coal Pulverizing Mills to bunkers in power plants. Our Pneumatic Mill Rejects Handling System with distinct merits such as negligible maintenance and recurring costs, requirement of very less floor area for installation, conveying pipes travel overhead thus leaving plant movement unhindered. The totally enclosed system ensures no spillage of mill rejects and individual system is provided for each mill. Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying System with proven track record for mill rejects handling in power plants is now an established technology and enjoys wide spread acceptance of power plant engineers.
The system at each mill generally consists of the following:
- Pneumatically operated knife gate valve at outlet spout of the Mill.
- Pyrite hopper complete with sizing grid, flexible/expansion joint at its inlet, rupture disc, by pass chute, oversize material chute, inspection window, water spray nozzles & supporting structures.
- Field instruments like Level switch, Temperature Switch in pyrite hopper.
- Pneumatically operated knife gate valves at pyrite hopper outlet and at oversize discharge chute.
- Denseveyor vessel complete with pneumatically operated inlet Dome valve and local control panel.
- Set of MS ERW pipe for mill reject conveying from Denseveyor vessel to Mill Rejects Storage bunker, with Alloy CI bends and other fittings.
- Terminal boxes on bunker top for terminating the reject conveying pipes
- Mill reject bunker(s) along with structure and manually operated bunker discharge gate at bunker outlet and bag filter, level sensors on the top of bunker.
- Conveying air compressors with drive motor, local control panel and other accessories.